Dr. M Samer Saour
Specialist Plastic Surgeon
MB BCh BAO MRCS MSc FRCS(Plast)
Dr Samer Saour is now part of the Bizrah Medical Centre in Dubai. Board-Certified Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon with the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, St. George’s University, London
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, St. George’s Hospital, London
- CCT—Certificate of Completion of Training in Plastic Surgery
- GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
- Wellington Cosmetic Fellowship
- The Royal Marsden Microsurgical Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Microsurgical fellowship with Professor Ramakrishnan
- Fellowship with Professor Hamdi, Brussels
- FRCS (Plast) from the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MRCS: Royal College of Surgeons
- MB BCh BAO- Medical degree (Honours)
Dr Saour’s Specialities:
- Aesthetic Breast Surgery: Reduction, mastopexy, augmentation, lipo-modelling
- Body contouring/Liposuction
- Breast Reconstruction: Implant based or autologous free flaps
- Trauma surgery- lower limb reconstruction
- Burns and hand surgery
- Post massive weight loss surgery
- Non-surgical rejuvenation (Botox, Fillers, non-surgical fat reduction)
- Mole/ skin lesion/ tattoo removal
Area of Expertise:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reduction Men
- Tummy Tuck
- Arm & thigh lift
- Liposuction full body – abs, flanks, love handles, bra fat, thighs, arms, thighs, double chin
- Genital lifting
- Experience in eliminating wrinkles and fine lines and lifting brows. Used mostly on the forehead and lateral corners of the eyes (crow’s feet)
- Fillers- lip augmentation, check fillers and enhancement, eliminating nasobial lines (around the mouth), glabella fillers between the brows and improves scar if causing wholes
- Platelet-Rich Plasma-blood plasma that is concentrated with platelets. This is used to rejuvenate the lips and skin, brightens the skin, boosts hair growth and improves black circles and hollowness around the eyes.
- Mesotherapy- adding additional proteins and vitamins to improve and rejuvenate the skin
- Reconstructive Surgery-
- Fusion of the digits (removal of extra finger or toe)
- Correcting difference in breast size in women
- Post traumatic injury (such as car accident)
- Post burns
- All sorts of scars
- Correcting bald areas on scalp
- Improving scars and injuries
- Skin Neoplasm
Facial Plastic Surgery
- Face and neck lift
- Nose Reshaping
- Bat ears correction
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Brow lift
- Scars post thermal or injury scars (improving or scar revision)
- Hair lip scar can be improved
Dr Samer Saour is now part of the Bizrah Medical Centre in Dubai and London. He is a Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon with the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Dr Saour completed the prestigious London Pan Thames Plastic Surgery training program and a number of highly renowned fellowships in London and Brussels. He has also been awarded an MSc degree in wound healing and tissue repair.
His specialist interests include aesthetic, general plastic surgery, microvascular reconstruction of the breast and lower limb, abdominal and perineal reconstruction. He has been trained by renowned Plastic Surgeons during his Wellington Hospital cosmetic fellowship in all aspects of aesthetic surgery.
In 2014 he was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast) and was entered onto the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. He is also a full member of BAPRAS (British association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons).
During his microsurgical fellowship at the Royal Marsden Hospital, London he fine-tuned his microsurgical skills in autologous breast reconstruction post mastectomy. He also completed a further microsurgical fellowship with Professor Ramakrishnan.
He is an author of a number of book chapters and has published and continues to publish extensively within the field of Plastic Surgery and has presented his work both nationally and internationally at plastic surgery meetings around the world.
While working as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at St. George’s Hospital he was awarded Honorary Senior Lecturer status at the world famous St. George’s University, London for his passion in teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students/doctors. He is an innovator within the field of plastic surgery with the development of Live Surgery teaching program at St. George’s University, London.